A smart start-up is one that uses innovative methods of marketing & branding and does it efficiently and effectively. Wondering where to start? Your packaging speaks tons for you, especially at the early stages. And luckily for you, this post discusses some excellent & practical packaging options for you!
Start-ups! Choose The Right Packaging!
Updated On: Dec. 6, 2019
Being a start-up can be hard work; even with all the latest tax benefits, the costs simply don’t seem to add up! Marketing, quality products, timely delivery, all of it seems to be most difficult to handle simultaneously. A smart start-up is one which uses innovative methods of cost-cutting for things like marketing, and does it efficiently and effectively. Wondering where to start? Your packaging speaks tons for you, especially at the early stages. And luckily for you, we at Pirsq have some wonderful options for you!
Innovative Packaging, what's that?
You are the startup its crucial your packaging to stand out. The packaging should draw attention and spread the brand name.
The packaging should be budget-friendly at the same time. The packaging if bought in bulk can hold a decent chunk of investment. Here are some of the idea which I think might help you.
Reduced order quantity for cardboard boxes with addition of stickers
Stickers on special minimum order of 1000 Delivery Boxes - Delivery boxes are one of the most convenient and largely used packaging solutions, and hence, it is one of the most effective ways of marketing. Even a box which is thrown away can let other people know about your company, and as a start-up, you should know that even the most insignificant-seeming marketing strategy could lead to huge gains in terms of customers. And we have a special offer for you! Instead of ordering the usual minimum of 5000 pieces, start-ups can order just 1000 boxes with stickers on them!
Reduced order quantity for glass bottles/jars with addition of logos
- Stickers on special minimum order of 500-1000 glass bottles/jars – We know that minimum orders of large numbers like 2000-3000 bottles can make many start-ups woozy, and doubt their purchases. Make that a minimum of 2000 glass bottles for logo printing, and that makes it even harder! However, for start-ups, Pirsq is giving a special friendly offer of ordering only a minimum of 500-1000 bottles/jars with stickers on them.
Rice Bowls with circular stickers on lids instead of paper box customisation
- Biryani Bowls and lid stickers – Instead of going for expensive, yet not very efficient customised paper boxes, start-ups should think about going for modern and effective biryani bowls. These bowls have circular lids, which provide a perfect surface for round logo stickers. And guess who provides this option? Pirsq, of course!
Customised Paper cup sleeves for cups of all sizes instead of paper cup customisation
- Customised paper cup sleeves – Customised paper cups are a huge marketing bonus, however, they have their own problems, the most important of them being sizes! You’ll need to order minimum orders of various different sizes of customised paper cups, which can prove to be quite draining for start-ups. One of the ideas Pirsq provides to confront this problem is customisable paper sleeves which can fit paper cups of various sizes! Along with making your cups look very fancy, and providing greater insulation, thus helping the drink maintain its temperature, they also prove to be great marketing stars.
Designed paper sleeves instead of customising boxes
- Customisable Wrap Paper Sleeves – Customised paper boxes are very appealing, however, they can prove to be a real drain to the slow cash-flow most start-ups face. An affordable solution are customisable paper sleeves provided by Pirsq, which resemble wrapping paper, and can be wrapped around paper boxes of various sizes and shapes, making them instant advertisement hoarders for your company.
Printed paper bags instead of printed paper boxes
- Customisable Paper Bags for storing paper boxes – Small paper boxes are necessary, and many start-ups think that customising them is a very good marketing strategy. However, it would be easier to use customised paper bags, which are not as expensive as customised paper boxes, and just delivering the plain paper boxes in these printed paper bags. Along with giving an extra covering for your product, they also prove to be an affordable and useful alternative over customised paper boxes.
Packaging Materials Near Me
There are several offline packaging companies in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi. Its easy to procure regular disposables and packaging materials with the offline vendors.
The vendors don't offer much variety, and there's a regular shortage of disposables and packaging materials
Another solution is to go with the online vendors. They offer a wide range of products, price comparison, and you can buy all this online. I'd suggest trying online and offline vendor and see which one suits your requirement better.